Senior Finance Manager – Private Equity
Anderson Wise is glad to assist this independent management company active in Private Equity Funds investments and based in Luxembourg.
Within an international Finance team and reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Manager should assist the Finance Director, and at times directly the CFO, with a variety of projects and tasks to ensure that the recurring & non-recurring reporting & filings run smoothly. Any potential issues (tax, liquidity, legal documentation compliance) are forecasted & resolved ahead of time.
This is a rare opportunity to work closely to the investment team, which is also located in Luxembourg.
- Manage the Finance Manager and Financial Controllers such that the Fund structure reporting (both recurring and non-recurring) provided to the Finance Director and CFO is on time and of high quality
- Support, suggest & make improvements to the report content and processes (including managing external service providers)
- Forecast & monitor future cash flows of the Fund structures
- Prepare forecasts & budgets for the Fund structures
- Troubleshoot accounting issues
- Monitor and provide support to Luxembourg tax calculations/liabilities/tax risk exposure of the Fund structures (including DAC6, ATAD, TP, Corporate, Tax structuring etc…) in conjunction with external tax advisor assistance
- Respond to Fund investor enquiries in a timely and well thought out manner
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Fund structures
- Support, suggest & make improvements, including risk-controlled efficiencies, to the internal controls & procedures of the Finance Area
- Assist in other projects so as to ensure the smooth running of the Funds’ structures
- Participate in the cohesion of the management team with a spirit of mutual support
- Strong academic background, with an Audit/Finance/Accounting degree from a Business or Engineering School
- A professional qualification such as the CFA or CAIA is necessary
- Proven experience in Private Equity Funds Audit/Fund Administration/Fund domiciliation in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English is essential (French would be a strong asset)
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong focus on detail
- Hardworking and motivated to deliver high quality products (reports, presentations, etc…)
- Ability to track deliverables in a dynamic environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.