Senior Real Estate Accountant/ Manager – German speaker
This is an exciting opportunity within a premium real estate investment firm that values innovation and creative ideas.
- Review day to day accounting for various companies
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Administration & General
- Review periodical VAT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
- Support and coach junior members;
- Assist with preparation of various Bank Reporting;
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Support acquisitions team with financial information as required;
- Work with tax advisors to ensure that tax structuring for investments is complied with and that tax opinion are updated where relevant;
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaise with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or similar
- 4-6 years’ relevant professional experience in audit and/or accounting
- Experience within the Real Estate sector;
- Fluency in English and German (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (Yardi preferably);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.