Corporate Officer - German speaker
This is an exciting opportunity within a premium real estate investment firm that values innovation and creative ideas. As a Corporate Officer you will have a great opportunity to be involved in a variety of tasks and deal with corporate, legal, KYC and AML needs of entities holding real estate investments. This is a perfect role for candidates looking for a long-term perspective to consolidate and grow skills with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of entities
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities’ corporate governance
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents
- University Degree within the legal / corporate governance / compliance field
- Experience in the legal / corporate field gained in a fiduciary, law firm or in-house position
- You speak fluently English and German
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience dealing with board meeting organization
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Able to take direction and ask questions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.