International Bank with a strong presence in European Markets is looking to reinforce their Luxembourg Compliance team.
Hiring a Senior Compliance Officer - Banking (not funds)
Reporting to Chief Compliance Officer
- Engage in an active banking compliance workload focused on Corporate, Private Banking, Treasury and Trading
- Collaborate with your team of 6 Senior Compliance Officers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, Clients, Partners & Regulator
- Collect and analyze information about clients and partners
- Have a strong knowledge of regulations - EMIR, MiFID 2
- Participate in the Compliance implementation on all segments
- Follow and coordinate sharing of all instructions given by the Regulator - CSSF
- Perform controls and investigations regarding any potential fraud
- Prepare and present regular management reporting in the area of compliance
- Participate in audit, risk and compliance reviews
- 5-7 years' experience in compliance for the banking sector
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Law or similar
- Strong knowledge of overall banking compliance, monitoring, KYC/AML as well as implementation of EU regulations and circulars
- Fluency in English and French is a must – any other languages are an advantage
- Experience with MiFID II, Market Abuse, EMIR, AML and KYC rules
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – team collaboration and service to stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.