International Bank with a strong presence in European Markets is looking to reinforce its Luxembourg Compliance team.
Senior KYC/AML Compliance Officer - Banking (not funds)
Reporting to Chief Compliance Officer
- Engage in an active banking compliance workload focused on Corporate, Private Banking, Treasury and Trading
- Collaborate with your team of 7 Senior Compliance Officers
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC/AML information, documentation, review and verify received documentation
- Make an analytical risk assessment for new Clients
- Collect and analyze information about clients and partners
- Knowledge of regulations - EMIR, MiFID 2
- Participate in the Compliance implementation on all segments
- Participate in sharing of all instructions given by the Regulator - CSSF
- Perform controls and investigations regarding any potential fraud
- Prepare and present regular reporting in the area of compliance
- 5-7 years' experience in compliance for the banking sector
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Law or similar
- Strong knowledge of overall banking compliance, monitoring, KYC/AML as well as the implementation of EU regulations and circulars
- Fluency in English and French is a must – any other languages are considered an advantage
- Experience with MiFID II, Market Abuse, EMIR, AML and KYC rules
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – team collaboration and service to stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.