Senior Compliance Officer (Private Bank)
A leading Private Bank is looking to reinforce its Luxembourg Compliance team.
Position reporting to Chief Compliance Officer.
- Generalist in Compliance: market abuse, transaction processing, KYC/AML, MiFID II, regulatory compliance, customer onboarding.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II, market abuse
- Collect and analyze information about clients and partners
- Participate in the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Follow and coordinate sharing of all instructions given by the Regulator - CSSF
- Design the Compliance control framework for transaction monitoring and KYT
- Perform controls and investigations regarding any potential fraud
- Prepare and present regular management reporting in the area of compliance and regulations
- Participate in audit, risk and compliance reviews
- 5+ years' of experience in compliance for the banking sector
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Law or similar
- Fluency in English is a must – French and any other languages are considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge of EU regulations and circulars, MiFID II, Market Abuse, EMIR, AML and KYC rules
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – team collaboration and service to stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.