Senior Corporate Officer – inhouse position
In this recently established alternative asset manager, you will join a team of experienced professionals, in an environment that encourages initiative taking and self-management.
- You will become a member of the Company Secretariat team responsible for the Real Estate portfolio. The position will report to the Director, Legal & Regulatory and will work closely with the Legal and Finance teams, the Board of Directors and external stakeholders.
- Conversant on company secretarial activities and tasks including drafting standard form company secretarial documents
- General company secretarial housekeeping including drafting and reviewing agendas and resolutions to ensure they are accurately drafted
- Preparation of Board papers, understanding of matters to be discussed, attendance to Board meeting, being a source of information and support to Board members and minutes taking and drafting skills
- Assisting with execution of documents and ensuring that the relevant sign off have been received
- Producing structure charts and ensuring that the AML/KYC procedures are duly respected
- Actively support the team with portfolio transactions, e.g. acquisitions, disposals, financings etc.
- Communicating with external stakeholders including law firms, auditors, tax advisors and other service providers
- Related work experience in Luxembourg will be considered and asset and ideally in a real estate environment
- University Degree in Law or partly ICSA qualified considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language may be an asset
- Effective and structured communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good knowledge of the Company Secretary function
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.