Team Assistant – Administrative and Corporate
For this small office composed of less than 10 people and ideally located in the city center, we are looking for a dynamic and creative Team Assistant who will bring his/her energy to the office. In this newly created position, you will contribute to the success of the team and be given new responsibilities. Our client is a well-established office where team-spirit and good work-life balance prevail.
- Day-to day administration of the office including ensuring all equipment in the office is working properly and maintenance of the equipment planned ahead and performed on timely basis. All necessary stationery as well as any other office related supplies are ordered in a timely manner and available to the team members when required.
- Acting as the main contact person for the banks: preparing the necessary documents for the opening and closing bank accounts; Ensuring the bank accounts are open in a timely manner and are operational prior to any major transaction; Assisting with the payment process; Ensuring the payment ledger is up-to-date and invoices are settled on time;
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Making travel arrangements as required by the management.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg resident companies under the supervision of the legal officers, including: coordinating the execution and legalization of various corporate documents and agreements; convening of shareholders' and board meetings; researching and collecting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors and executives
- Keeping corporate records and registers; corresponding with local authorities; assisting with the preparation of the forms and documents required for publication with the relevant authorities; assisting with the approval process of the annual accounts and preparation of the relevant documents; organizing files and updating folders and online database on regular basis.
- Assisting with incorporation, changes to the bylaws and liquidation of companies.
- Assisting with registration of changes into bylaws with the relevant Luxembourg authorities.
- Assisting the legal team with certain corporate aspects of the projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals)
- You have at least one year of experience working as a Team Assistant, Administrative or Corporate Assistant
- Perfectly fluent in English. Any other languages would be an asset
- You are service-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office standard applications
- Excellent presentation & confident telephone manners
- Highly organized with the ability to manage priorities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi task is essential
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry would be a strong advantage
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.