The candidate will work alongside the Treasury Manager based in Luxembourg to ensure segregation of duties and dual-control of the treasury activity of this Real Estate firm.
The position requires a strong organization and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task in a small department setting.
Cash Management Operations
- Maintain balance and transaction reporting, perform reconciliation with TMS
- Daily wire entry
- Stage wires for subsequent approval authority review and release
- Liaise with wire transfer requesters
- Cash Positioning (funds and management)
Wire Transfer Templates Coordination
- Maintain format and changes as requested.
- Repetitive Transfer Template Creation in TMS.
- Ensure call back and verification on new wire setups and changes.
- Identify failed wires and follow-up on correction.
Wire Transfer Live Initiations
- Liaise with wire transfer requestors and accounts payable.
- Stage and monitor wires requests to meet proper value date.
- Provide SWIFT reference numbers or confirms if requested.
- Correspond with bank on intraday or un-realized items.
- Correspond with requestor/banks on delays/issues/returns
- Maintain internal records and histories on bank account openings, changes and closings.
- Maintain static data information on TMS.
- Publish weekly reports to treasury and accounting detailing additions and changes to bank accounts for inclusion on TMS.
- Daily management of received bank statements
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Excel
- First experience of 1-3 years in Treasury, Accounts Payable, Cash, Payments
- Strong motivation to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Methodical, attentive to detail and accurate
- Flexibility, proactivity and a “can do” attitude
- Good analytical, organizational & prioritization skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Knowledge of e-banking platform and/or Sungard TMS is an advantage
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.