Accountant – Asset Management Services
Anderson Wise is pleased to introduce this excellent opportunity to join an asset management services company specialised in Private Equity. The firm has its headquarter in Luxembourg, conveniently located in the city centre, and offers a dynamic work environment that recognizes hard work.
One of the main roles of the accountant is to maintain the investments and help the company to develop its financial strategy by keeping track of all investments for each portfolio.
- General ledger preparation and booking for all treasury and cash postings for European entities
- Assistance with the preparation of statutory accounts for all Luxembourg entities
- Raise, process, reconcile and confirm inter-company invoices
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, banks and other service providers
- Participation in monthly and annual VAT returns, EC Sales List and fiscal declarations
- Intercompany balance postings and reconciliation for monthly reporting
- Timely closing of ledgers for regular monthly and quarterly reporting to the shareholder
- Any ad hoc reporting or projects as requested by Financial Controller and/or or Local Management
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting activities for the various entities
- Compliance monitoring and improvement in relation to Luxembourg law and client administration agreements
- Central point of contact for Travel expense Account receivable invoices and collection management follow up
- You demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in a position of Accountant within a Private Equity or Real Estate firm, a domiciliation or audit company in Luxembourg.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA qualification (acquired or in progress) would be desirable
- You have strong analytical skills and are highly logical
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Any other European language will be an asset
- Strong communications skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Excel efficiently to achieve objectives
- You are well-organized and can meet required deadlines
- You can work autonomously without constant supervision and you are an excellent team player at the same time
- You are dedicated to deliver a high quality of work
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.