Senior Legal & Corporate Officer
An excellent opportunity to join a large and multicultural company with global presence. Our client is a well-established corporate services provider based in Luxembourg which is currently embarking on a new phase of business growth and is currently implementing improvement strategies and procedures to lead to this transition. They are therefore actively looking to recruit experienced, proactive and professional colleagues to reinforce their teams and improve their service to clients.
- Draft/review of legal documentation in terms of incorporation of companies, day-to-day operations, liquidation
- Monitor the various steps of the transactions, ensure adherence at all times with Luxembourg law as well as internal processes
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client companies
- Handle client requests regarding transactions/liquidations/statutory
- Work in close collaboration with team members, law firms, auditors, tax advisors and other relevant parties
- Organise the annual preparation of accounts, reports, shareholder and board meetings together with the Accountants and Corporate Secretarial Assistants
- Business development from your existing portfolio of clients: Identify selling opportunities for up-sell, cross-sell; involvement in developing new product & services
- Take up directorship mandates in client companies, if requested
- Record the working hours/client in the time billing system according to the objectives set
- As a senior, you will coach and develop the members of your team, as well as share your knowledge with them and review their work.
- Take initiative by proactively following up on daily matters
- You have a degree in Law, Economics and / or Tax
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg regulation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English
- Strong relationship management skills with a client service orientated attitude
- Ability to develop and grow our commercial business activity
- Ability to solve problems, work independently and as a member of a team
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.