Head of Secretariat & Protocol (Reception and Facility Management)
A new and unique opportunity for a Russian speaking professional to join an International Bank in Luxembourg, and lead their office support team.
The person in charge of this position has the responsibility of a smooth running of Secretariat/Reception, Facility Management as well as Protocol related matters of the Bank.
These tasks are consisting of welcoming clients and visitors and providing administrative assistance & facilities services to several departments according to the best practice standards of the banking environment of Luxembourg.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting the Secretariat/Reception/Facility Management/Protocol policies and procedures of the Bank by following local market best practices, Group standards and internal procedures of the Bank.
- Leading the Reception and coordinating all Secretariat/Reception/Facility Management/Protocol related activities of the Bank daily.
- Leading the organization and conducting of Supervisory Board meetings of the Bank and other important meetings and events in terms of full administrative support & facility services.
- Monitoring all Bank’s dedicated sub-contractors’ relationship in the area of Secretariat/Reception and Facility Management.
- Proceeding to regular quality controls of services rendered to internal and external clients of the Bank.
- Preparation of clients and staff events in cooperation with Marketing, Public Relations & Internal Communication department.
- Other “ad-hoc” assignments and tasks as may be requested by the Management Board of the Bank.
- Proactive management of the team members at Reception/Facility Management.
- University degree in Business Management or Foreign Languages, Hotel& Tourism Management or a related field
- At least three years of experience in Secretariat, Reception & Office Management or Protocol
- Experience in a Banking environment is a strong advantage
- PC literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation
- Stress resistance
- Details orientation and strong communication skills
- Fluent in Russian, English, and French. German is an asset
If you believe that this could be the right opportunity for your career advancement
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion. Applications without relevant experience will not be answered.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.