This is an excellent opportunity to join a small international office of less than 20 people. The company has a great team culture and colleagues are coming from many different countries around the world.
For this well-established Luxembourg-based Private Equity firm, we are looking for an Office Manager to be primarily responsible for day-to-day office management responsibilities and reporting to two existing personal assistants.
- Day-to-day office management responsibilities such as courier management, screening calls, organization of office and kitchen supplies, light facility management including making sure that facilities are safe, secure and legally compliant, ensure maintenance of office equipment and co-ordination with IT experts (in-house and contracted), monitoring and re-negotiating contracts, working with notaries and other service providers, organization of DHL and courier services, reviewing of invoices and monitoring of costs, reception (e.g. welcoming & taking care of guests)
- Limited HR role, including document maintenance and flow, keeping of absence schedules (holidays, illness, business trips etc.), update of administration and office procedures, interface with various Luxembourg administration offices. Work permit and visa support as well as other statutory and regulatory support including directing the work of outside consultants and agencies. Co-ordination of staff social events
- Meeting management: Organization of day-to-day meetings as well as of Committees (agenda, preparation of meeting rooms, catering for all meetings, coordination of material packs for Committees), conference calls and videoconferences; assisting personal assistants with Board meetings
- Appropriate coordination and cooperation in various areas with other parts of the Group in the world
- Project-based work (cost savings and other initiatives around office supplies, mobile phone, travel, team events, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of previous successful record of accomplishment as an Office Manager, a secretary or PA or an administrative role.
- Intercultural competence (ability to work with other nationalities)
- Fluent in spoken, written English and French
- Ability to treat issues with confidentiality, discretion and professionalism
- Strong organization skills, well-structured, accurate/detailed
- Pro-active nature, naturally helpful, efficient, and flexible
- Usual proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.