We are looking for Senior Private Banker* for German Speaking, UHNWI clients across Europe.
*Also know as: Relationship Manager / Wealth Manager / Business Developer
Our client is one of the best known Global Leading Private Banks with the expansion plan of their Key Clients (UHNWI) team.
- You will develop and execute a business strategy to grow and diversify Bank’s client base to strengthen its presence in the specific market
- Your own network will allow you to build a book of clients as well as retain and develop existing relationships
- You will proactively represent banks products and services along with active sourcing of external solutions (open architecture) to satisfy all of the client’s specific financial requirements
- You will ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals, and objectives by working closely with the portfolio management and investment advisory teams
- You are going to travel in ordinary capacity and make local visits to customers
- You will cooperate with ineffective marketing activities and client events
- You will be expected to show the ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team and to fit with personality into the bank’s business environment
- You have an existing portfolio of self-developed clients/accounts, proven track record in acquisition in Private Banking and Wealth Management
- You are a senior, business savvy professional with vast work experience in Private Banking & Wealth Management (5-7 years minimum)
- You own a strong track record, with at least 100 million euro of self-developed business
- Expert in client acquisition and business development, particularly in an international environment with recognized cross-border complexities
- You exude a clear understanding of financial markets and client expectations
- You are familiar with cross-border regulations, compliance, tax matters, legal and insurance structures
- You possess a well-developed network of professional and personal contacts that will enable you to continuously introduce new clients to the Group for your target markets
- You have an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with strong client focus and self-drive
- You engage others with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You own sound knowledge of MS Office applications, Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters etc.
- You are fluent in English and German
If you believe that this could be the right opportunity for your career advancement. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.