COO & Authorized Manager for a well-established Payments start-up company
Exciting opportunity in a Payments firm based in Luxembourg.
We are looking for an experienced operations specialist – to become an Authorized Manager to trigger disruptive movement in the payments segment of the finance industry.
Why should you consider this opportunity:
- Join a fast-growing team for a professional who wants to grow and develop in the role
- Become a part of a fully digitalized payment institution with an open-minded start-up mentality
- Here your ideas will be heard, discussed, decided together, and implemented
- Salary, bonus, meal vouchers, parking
- Shares – enjoy working towards and sharing the company's success
- Initial salary reviewed after 6 months – written in the contract
- Control of the company's operational, risk and financial activities under the direction and guidance of BOD
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory directives and policies/circulars as laid down by the CSSF
- Administering internal stakeholders’ compliance to all in-house policies thus maintaining the company’s legality and business ethics
- Contributing to the strategic and operational direction of the company’s business executive management
- Development and implementation of internal guidelines to support the integration of social, environmental, and corporate governance issues into the management process.
- Establishing outsourcing guidelines & organising the appropriate prudent selection processes
- Monitoring Risk and Governance systems
- Contribute to developing sound business plans that support the company's overall objectives.
- Directing activities towards the achievement of strategic objectives
- The ideal candidate is a committed professional with a managerial background within a similar role in a financial institution.
- S/he will collaborate directly with the Board Management for an effective, sound, and prudent day-to-day management of the activities.
- Master's degree or similar qualification
- 5+ years of similar experience within a financial institution - Payments company preferred
- Understanding of Luxembourg regulated Payment Institution’s environment
- Strong understanding of Local regulation including all relevant CSSF circulars
- Ideally, already have relationships with the CSSF as an Authorized Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with strong financial services and products acumen
- Good understanding of financial and strategic planning
- High integrity and work ethics
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Michael Mandic at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.